Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

You ever seen 200 pictures?

 Do you remember when I shared the information on the 200 pictures for $1.99?  If you don't check out this post: 200 prints for $1.99.
Well they got here today.  The UPS driver just dropped them off.
I opened the box and this is what I saw. 
Holy cow!  I had never seen 200 pictures like that before.
 It is awesome.  There are a few pictures that were cropped but I'm not sure if that was how the picture actually was or not. The pictures look great.  I'm so glad I saw that deal.  I am definitely caught up for the year.
Did any of you catch that deal? 
Have they arrived yet?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...