Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Camping last weekend

With the weather playing nice for a few days we decided to go camping.  We are tent campers.  We set up and take down camp every time.  We arrange it how we want it every time we go.  We take the mattress that I covered earlier.  We took our pack in play for Yana.  Now that she crawls it is hard to put her down.

This is our tent.  I got this tent for Christmas before I ever met my husband.
This is the fire pit.  We had to fight over it with a gigantic wasp of some kind.  It must of had a home near it.  The blanket you see in the back ground is where Yana sat and played while we set up the tent.  Don't worry we didn't start the fire until after she was standing her crib.
 This is the rest of the stuff that we took with us.  My camp box, a cooler, food, water jug, propane tank, and a grill.
We took our volley ball with us and ended up kicking it around with Sarah Saturday after we had taken down most of our camp.  We are thinking about putting her in soccer.  She had so much fun.  We played for a while and then a couple campers from the camp in the background came over and played with us.  It was funny because I knew two of the campers from that camp.

We had so much fun.  We love to camp but don't want to melt doing so.  Hopefully when the weather cools down on a more permanent note we will go a lot.

1 comment:

oomph. said...

this looks like a great site. haven't camped in a few years and kind of miss it! a lot of work, tho!

[oomph.]
Blogaversary Giveaway

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...