Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Just in time for the holidays!

This is a cute Thanksgiving themed pullover bib.  It is sized for a baby up to about 2 years of age.  If your children are anything like mine then they don't like bibs all that much.  My oldest would rip them off.  She hated the Velcro and the snap buttons.  We even tried the ones that tied.  She hated them all.  I made one like this for her and she loved it.  She is now 3 and has some that are a bit bigger.  She loves putting them on and taking them off all by herself.

I have a 9 month old who is following in her footsteps.  I can't keep any bibs on her unless it is a pullover bib.  It is hard enough keeping their clothes clean and unstained as it is.  These don't cost much and can't protect so many of their cutest outfits.

They are machine washable and very cute...but then again I am a little biased. :)

Come check them out at my store :IdahoAtHeart

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...