Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Goals

It is now September, holy cow time is flying so fast!  I set a goal during the last week in August that I wanted to lose 2 pounds by the 31st.  I set mini goals to help me reach this goal.

I would run 4 times and bike 3 times in the same week. 
I would eat healthy.
I would strength train.

Well it is the 2nd of September and I wanted to tell you that I achieved my main goal.  I lost two pounds by the 31st.  I didn't make all my mini goals.  I only ran 3 times and biked twice.  I did try to eat healthier and although I didn't strength train as much as I should have I did more than was before.

I have run and biked this week.  I have eaten healthy this week until today.  I have struggled to be good today.

I hope that you are all reaching your goals, whatever they may be.

3 comments:

Valarie said...

Congrats Lacie!! Keep doing good!

Ai Sakura said...

thanks for visiting lacie! am following u now on GFC. have a great week :)

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

Marlee said...

Hey! These all sound like great goals!

So I wanted to let you know that I'm starting a new page at my blog (here's the description: http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/2011/09/new-page-weight-loss-community.html) to help keep people on track with trying to lead a healthy lifestyle!

Let me know if you're interested, and good luck reaching your own goals, you can do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...