Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Halloween Table Runners

A couple weeks ago I noticed the Halloween material at our local Hobby Lobby.  I decided that I should get a head start on the up coming holidays.  So I bought some.

I thought that they were very cute.  So now that the quilts that I was doing for a friend are done I can get back to my table runners.  I decided to cut up all the material and make the tops of as many table runners I can.  At that point I will cut out the backs, sandwich them and do the free motion stitching.  I'll take pictures as they get done and start posting them to my store.  When I run out of the material then that means it is time to start on Fall runners and so on and so forth.  I think I'll be able to get more done if I do it this way.
I finished the top of one today and started on another top.


Sewing during nap time is working out great.  It has been a lot of fun to sew again.  I love to see projects come together.

I hope you like them.  I'll let you know when I post them on my store.

Have a great afternoon.

1 comment:

Valarie said...

Love the fabric!!! Hurry and get one done so I can buy it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...