Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Halloween Table runner 2 of 3 is posted

This is another Halloween table runner.  I did the zigzag look on this one as well.  The last one does not have a zig zag in it so if you like the zig zag look then this is the one that you will want.

It is made with cotton material and low loft batting.  I pieced it together and then used free motion stitching to hold the layers together.  It has orange thread in the middle and black on the binding.

The back is solid black other than the stitching so the orange stitching and orange binding really stand out.

It is very durable and will last you many many years.  It can be machine washed and dried as well as ironed.  I would recommend that you wash with like colors.

There are more pictures on my store so be sure to check out my store IdahoAtHeart.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...