Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Halloween table runner - finally posted!

 Well I was going to post these last week but it was overcast and really dark in my house.  Today, however, it is really nice out so there was plenty of sunlight.  This is a fun table runner.

I has a pumpkin patch weaving from one end to the other.  It is 43.5 inches long and 12.75 inches wide.  It could be used on the table as in the pictures or on a coffee table, book shelf, desk, dresser or even an end table.

They are fun and festive.  I pieced it all together then sandwiched it and free motion stitched it.  The back is black and the stitching is orange so it stands out nicely.  The binding is orange with black stitching so it stands out as well.

It is cotton so it can be washed and dried.  It can even be ironed if needed.

I love table runners and I love making them even more.  Share this with your friends and family.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...