Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Halloween table runners are progressing.

Do you ever have those days when you know you have stuff to do and really really don't want to do them?  Well I have them probably more often than I should.  Yesterday was one of them.  I knew I should work on my Halloween table runners but I didn't want to. 
Good news.  I worked on them anyways and am so glad I did.  I got all four of them sandwiched.  Today my goal is to get at least one of them ready for binding.  That means that today I need to get my free motion stitching foot out and set up so I can get lost in my free motion sewing.

If you have forgotten what the material looks like check this post.  I am hoping to get one posted by Friday if not sooner.  Keep checking back for the next set of hair clips I will be posting today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...