Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

A good morning workout.

I had another great run this morning.  I have been pushing a little harder than usual.  I cut my run short by 10 minutes because it was sprinkling and looked like it was going to downpour.  I didn't want to get caught in a downpour.  It was 56 degrees this morning on my run and it was awesome.  I love cooler weather.

This morning was down to my lowest weight yet - this round.  It isn't much but was an improvement.  I was down to 187.0

So my goal for today is to get another 10 minutes of cardio today and to do my upper body strength training.

I have been trying to get in a daily ab workout as well.  I just have to be really determined.

Well my daughter is asleep and the sewing room is calling my name.

If you haven't gotten a good workout today make sure you schedule one it.  You will thank yourself for it later.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...