Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Halloween Hair Clips

 Halloween is almost here!!! Yay.  These cute little hair clips were just posted to my store.  They are a duo.  They would work great with pig tails like in the picture.  If you have two girls you could split them up and they could each wear one.
They would be a great way to show your excitement for Halloween.

Please come check out the information on my store.  Share the information with your friends.  Halloween will be here before we know it.  Lets get ready!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...