Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Last hair clip of these colors for a while

My daughter sure does like to have her picture taken.  Here is the last clip of this color scheme for a while.  I will start posting fall and Halloween hair clips tomorrow.

This one is just a little smaller in diameter than the first two that I posted.  It is very cute.  Made with the same flowers and same alligator clip.  They never fall out of my daughters hair and she absolutely loves them.  She always wants a flower in her hair.

This one has a black looking jewel brad in the center.

It has three layers.  White on the bottom, red/maroon in the middle and a cream flower on top.

They are so easy to use and would make great gifts to your daughters just because you love them.  Christmas is also coming fast and will be here before you know it.  They would make great stocking stuffers as well.

I hope that you like them as much as I do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...