Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Today's plans

Well I realize that the day is half over but here are our plans for today. 

This morning I slept in because Yana was up for 3 hours in the middle of the night.  I think she is teething but who knows.  So I slept in this morning and then watched my friends daughter so she could exercise.  Then she watched my kids so I could go for a run.  I ran for 30 minutes and it felt great.  That was my goal for today.  I would also like to do some upper body strength training this evening.

Right now Yana is sleeping so I'm getting some stuff done on the computer.  Then we will eat lunch.  After lunch I want to go sew.  I have the tops to two Halloween runners done and want to start on a third.  I would like to take some pictures of a couple hair clips to post on my store.  I'll let you know if I get that done.

Tonight I start the next class in my cake decorating classes.  I don't have to make a cake or anything until the last class so I'll just take pictures of the things I learn.  I am very excited.  We will learn about Royal icing and really cool flowers.

Well I need to get a move on.  I hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...