Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday = Flex Day!!!

Today is Friday....just in case you weren't completely sure.  It also happens to be the every other Friday when my husband doesn't work.  They are beautiful days.  Today has been no different.  We haven't done too much and probably wont.  Just enjoying time spent with each other.

This morning we went out to eat at Cracker Barrel.  It is funny to think that a little over a year ago was the first time I had ever eaten at a Cracker Barrel.  It has fast become one of my all time favorite restaurants.  After that we went looking for tires for my car.  It is in need of new tires.

After that we came home.  Yana took a nap while I finished my Halloween table runner.  Then I posted it.  While I was sewing my husband had to run into work to grab a few things so he took Sarah with him.  She is a big hit in his office.

After they got back I took Sarah with me to Hobby Lobby where we bought some really cute material for the upcoming fall/Thanksgiving season.  I'm so excited.  I am hoping to get more than 4 done.  Hopefully with my new system I should be able to get twice that done in a month.  Then we went to Jamba Juice, Quiznos and back home.  Now we are sitting in the garage watching my husband change my transmission oil.

Sarah likes to go flower picking in our yard.  She likes to pick the heads off of all the little purple flowers that are blooming.  It got me thinking back to when we had a mum in our kitchen in New Jersey.  She was modeling some new pajamas on the table and accidentally sat on the mum.  Here take a look.

She is such a cutie.  It got me looking at other pictures from New Jersey and she looks so much like Yana.
 Here is one of her on our table modeling her new pajamas I had just finished sewing.
 She was either playing with her dad's phone or talking to her Grandma on the phone.
  We get em started young lol.  No she just saw us holding the phones like that and it wasn't doing what she wanted it to so she was so frustrated.

They grow so fast.  I can hardly believe that she is already 3 1/2 years old.  Next year she can go to pre-k in a public school and she is just growing too fast.

Well I better get off of here and do something useful lol.

Have a good Friday and weekend.  I'll get one more Halloween runner posted next week and then I'm starting on my next set of runners.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...