Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Just posted a Hair clip

A few weeks ago a friend showed me how to make these hair clips.  I have enjoyed making them so much that I have way too many for one child.  I have decided to start selling them on my store.  This one was just posted on my store.  www.IdahoAtHeart.etsy.com

It is a combination of 3 different flowers to get the look that it has.  The brad holding them all together is a star brad with a jewel in the center.  The clip is an alligator clip so it shouldn't slip.

My daughter loves these hair clips.  She almost always has one in her hair.  We usually pull her hair up in a pony tail and the puts it on tip of the pony tail.  In this picture it is just holding her hair in place and held well while she was posing for the pictures.

Come check out my store and see more information on this hair clip.  I'll post another one tomorrow.  Since they don't take that long to make and I can make them after my children are asleep I plan to make them regularly and post them on my store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...