Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Halloween pajamas

 Last year my sister in law bought my oldest these cute Halloween Pajamas and they were a bit big.  They are still a bit big but she loves wearing them.  Yesterday we got a Halloween package from my sister in law and her husband with several Halloween things for our girls.  My youngest got these super cute pajamas.  They even glow int he dark.  They are super cute in their pj's.  I haven't been so excited for Halloween since I was a little kid and got to go trick or treating.  They are so much fun.  Sarah - my oldest decided that she wants to be a dog for Halloween.  So I bought material and will be making her an outfit before too much longer.  Sarah got those socks yesterday and loves them.  She doesn't want to take them off.

It looks like we will be in Idaho for Halloween so it should be perfect.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...