Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blue and Black Flower Hair clip

 This is another set of two flower hair clips.  They are black and blue.  The base layer is dark blue, the middle is light blue and then the top is black.  They are held together with a black jewel looking brad.

They have a felt circle on the back to cover the ends of the brad and to give it a nicer look.  The clip is a double pronged alligator hair clip.  The clip is held on with hot glue.

They work great with pig tails.  They are a great embellishment. Come check them out here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...