Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

200 prints for $1.99

I don't usually put a lot of savings information on my blog but I liked this one.  If you go to Kodak you can order 200 prints for $1.99 shipped.

You have to have an account.  I opened one today and uploaded my pictures.  The uploading the pictures part took a little bit of time but was so worth it.  After I had 200 pictures chosen I submitted it to order and it was going to be $30.  But I kept going.  I think it asked for my address first and then when going to the next step it showed the total as $1.99. 

Awesome to say the least.

I am now caught up for the year.  I don't print off very often and the last time I did was Christmas...just in time for the Christmas cards.

So if you need to print some pictures now would be a great time to do so.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...