Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Another cute hair clip

 I made several hair clips for Sarah with this color scheme.  We really like them but she only needs so many of this color.  This one is layered differently than the one I posted yesterday.  It doesn't have any cream flowers in it and it has a pearl looking brad holding it all together.

It also has the alligator clip.

I just posted it to my store so feel free to come look for more information.

I have another clip this color scheme that I'll post tomorrow Monday.  It is a little smaller.  Check back Monday for pictures when I post it.
After these are all posted I'll start posting my Halloween clips.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...