Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Halloween Table Runners update

I was hoping to have another Halloween Table runner to post to my store by tomorrow and I think I will.  This week I got an alteration job.  A girl needed a prom dress taken in for Homecoming.  I finished it last night so now I can get back to putting the binding on the runners.  I hope to get one finished today and then if the weather is nice tomorrow I'll take pictures and get it posted tomorrow.

Well the youngest just went down for her nap so I need to get in my sewing room.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...