Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

VACATION!!!! here we come...

It is finally Thursday.  How often do you hear that one?  Well Thursday is the day that we have been waiting for all week.  Here's why:

My husband gets back from Texas today.
Time to pack our bags
I can go for a jog when my husband gets home (haven't since Saturday).
1 day until we fly to Idaho
1 day until we fly to the state where I'll be running my first half marathon.

I'm sure I could add things like cleaning but.....I can clean any day of the week.  Well I will be putting my store on vacation mode until the 6th of November.  That is when we fly back home.  I should be able to keep ya posted on our vacation every few days. 

I do apologize for not getting the fall table runners posted before I left.  It has been one heck of a week.  I should be able to get at least two posted the week after we get back.  It is amazing how fast time flies.  I'll see ya'll Tuesday at the soonest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...