Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A new Treasury

I just got done creating a new treasury.  It is loaded with cute holiday decorations that are $20 and under.  Decorations for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Halloween is upon us and the other two will be here before we know it.  Lets get those decorations out and set up.  Come check it out.

Holiday Decoration Treasury

Come check it out.

I just added another Treasury.

Candy corn for everyone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...