Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Daily projects

This is the Fall table runner top that I got done today.  It was a lot of fun laying it out in different ways until I came up with this.  I love mixing and matching the colors and prints to see what I get.  This one is fun.  It looks like a bunch of arrows pointing in one directions.

After I got this top done I finally sewed the binding onto my own Halloween table runner.  Just the first step.  It isn't done yet but I need to do some work online for my store today so that is all I can do for right now.

I hope that you are all having a good day.  Good luck with your projects.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...