Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Let them be still.

This last weekend was General Conference.  Four sessions in two days.  Each two hours long.  As you can probably imagine our kids didn't exactly sit still and listen.  Yana slept through one and was awake the next.  Sarah was all over the place being loud and wouldn't sit still at all.  It was very hard for us to hear anything let alone pay any attention.

So Josh had a wonderful idea.  He rolled our girls up like burritos.  :)  Sarah loved it and Yana wasn't the biggest fan. 

 The two little burritos.

Our girls are so much fun.  Sarah would unroll herself and then Josh would roll her back up.  It was fun and entertaining.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...