Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Today's projects

Today has been an interesting day.  Yana is teething...I think...so she isn't ever happy.  So I went jogging this morning.  It was a good jog.  After my jog we had lunch with Josh.  Then we went to Hobby Lobby and got some more supplies for my class tomorrow night.  After that we went to Walmart and went grocery shopping.  When we got home Yana took her nap and I went straight to the sewing room after getting Sarah settled into her movie.  This is what I came up with.  I started with the corn material.  I was going to mix it all up but couldn't get it to look quite right.  So I decided to stick to one theme at a time.


These are the other two themed material that I bought.  Leaves on the left and pumpkins on the right.  It has been fun working with new material.  I don't know yet how many runners I can make with the material I bought but I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...