Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Yesterday's activities

I told you all that yesterday was a busy day.  Well it was.  In the morning we went to playgroup and were there for a couple hours.  Then we came home for lunch and Yana's nap.  Then around 2:30 we followed some friends down to Bixby's to a pumpkin patch.  It was a lot of fun.  At this pumpkin patch the pumpkins are arranged so that people can climb and play on the pumpkins.  Sarah loved it.  She was crawling and climbing all over the place.





 Yana was really good.  She just rode along in the stroller munching on snacks and having fun.
 They also had lots of animals to look at.  This pen had two large turtles in it, eggs and some birds.
We thought these guys were pretty cool.
 At this pumpkin patch they grow sugar cane and have a can maze for everyone.  Last year the cane was a lot taller.  This year the lack of water affected the height of the sugar cane.  It was fun for the kids though.
 They had scare crows all over and Sarah and her friends liked to play by them.
I loved this picture.  Sarah wanted to look at the pigs, ducks and other animals in this pen.  She loves animals.

It was a lot of fun.  We didn't leave the pumpkin patch until about 4:50 and so my husband  beat us home.  We went out to dinner and then came home and spent time with the girls.  They love to take baths and juts play so that is how we ended the day.

After they were in bed I pulled out my hair clip stuff.  I finally got some more clips and tape ordered.  I got several of them finished.  I will be taking pictures of them this afternoon and then I'll try to get the rest of the Halloween ones posted tonight so I can start posting Fall and other cute clips next week. 

Have a great day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...