Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Well it's Saturday again

It is yet again Saturday.  That is exciting and yet not as exciting as usual.  My husband has spent the week in Texas and had to stay an extra day.  He is finally on his way home.  He will get back this afternoon sometime but all out plans for today have had to change.  He is so tired from all the room and then the road trip.  We will probably just sit around relaxing together.  Not that I'm complaining.  Sitting around relaxing sounds wonderful at the moment. 

I decided to that I would run 4 miles today no matter what.  My babysitter was able to come watch my girls for a bit and I went to it.  I wanted a 12 minute mile since I'm usually running about 11.5 minute miles right now for shorter runs.  I held it.  I made 12 minutes miles all the way.  I was tired but I did it.  I need to start upping my mileage if I plan to run any long runs.

I hope that you all have fun things planned for this weekend.  Now go have some fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...