Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

What a day...

Well I'm not really going to tell you what I did today.  Sorry but I have pictures but I'm not on the right computer in order to share them with you.  So you will just have to check back tomorrow in order to see how my cake decorating class went Tuesday night as well as what we did today.  It was a great day but a very busy one.  We really only spent about 2 hours at home today.

See ya'll tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...