Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Today's projects

Well today was actually a productive day.  I had a dress...let me rephrase that.  I had altered a dress a while back.  I had taken it in and then she brought it back after homecoming and wanted me to let it back out so she could sell it.  She was worried that she wouldn't be able to sell it without letting it back out so it was the same size as when she bought it. 

So I finished letting it out today and then I...dun dun dun...cut up the material for the Fall Table runners that I'm going to do this year.  Then I got out the dog costume pattern that I will be using to make Sarah's Halloween costume.  I was just getting ready to cut parts out when Yana woke up, ending my productivity.

We ran lots of errands.  I signed up for the last cake decorating class today.  Fondant and Gumpaste.  I am so excited.  It should be a lot of fun.  I wont be there for the final class because we will be in Idaho for a week at that point but I can put it all together here on my own.  My friend who takes the classes with me will show me what they went over.

Tomorrow should be interesting.  I need to find to go for a 4 mile run at some point.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...