Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, October 24, 2011

The second flower hair clip of the day.

Here is a cute maroon, purple and black flower hair clip.  It has a white jewel looking brad holding it together.  I am using alligator clips that have teeth so they shouldn't slip.  It would be great for children or adults.  It doesn't really have a holiday in mind.  The colors would go great with Halloween because of the purple and the black together but it would work well all year long.

Come check it out and tell your friends.

New flower clip

Have a good night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...