Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My sister in laws birthdya present.

My sister in laws birthday was the 3rd of this month and I wanted to make her something for her birthday.  As you have probably noticed this year has been the year of purses as gifts.  She had actually sent me a pattern for this purse earlier this year and I just hadn't gotten it done.  So I decided that her birthday would be a perfect time to receive it.  It is a reversible purse.  It has a pocket outside and in.


 The button you see on this front and the front above were covered by none other than myself.  Sorry I was very proud of that fact.  It turns out it isn't nearly as hard as I thought to cover a button.  It was a lot of fun and I look forward to doing it again in the future.
This purse was a lot of fun to make and I can see myself making more in the future.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...