Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Commenting.

Ok well thanks to Mary at mmbear5 I think I have fixed the problem with commenting on my blog.  Apparently she couldn't comment and kept trying and then when it didn't work she contacted me through my store and made some suggestions.  So I hope that any of you who have tried to comment in the past will now be able to.  If you try to comment and it wont let you please let me know.  You can contact me through a conversation on my store or even on my facebook page.

I got some sewing done.  I'll share pictures with you after I take my children for a walk.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...