Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A year on blogger!?!

Can you believe that the first post I made was a year ago on the 15th.  Now I'm trying to think of a way to celebrate this.  I have also had my Etsy store up and running for a year now.  I was thinking about celebrating this with giveaway drawing on my blog.  Here is the problem.  I have no idea how to run one.

So I am asking you.  If any of you have ever run a drawing and could give me some ideas on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

I would like to start it this Saturday and run it for a week to celebrate.

Thanks for your help.

2 comments:

Ai Sakura said...

never had one but just wanted to drop by and say congrats!!! :) keep at it and if you have Wordless Wed posts, please post at my new linky party. It's up every week now!

Ai @ Sakura Haruka
New: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party

Lacie said...

Thank you Ai.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...