Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

MIA Tuesday

Sorry I was MIA yesterday.  It was an interesting day.  I should have known something was up when Yana woke up at 4 am and wouldn't just go back to sleep like usual.  I had to give her a bottle and then she would go back to sleep.

That may not mean a whole lot to some people but normally she doesn't need a bottle to go back to bed.

She had a fever when she woke up and was a little grumpy but not too bad.  We went grocery shopping and to the post office and by the time we got to the post office she was definitely not happy.  Nothing was calming her down. 

We got home and I checked her temperature: 101.2 so I gave her some Tylenol and it went down and came right back out.  I couldn't get her to eat hardly anything.  I did get her to fall asleep but it was a very restless nap.  When she woke up and was still grumpy and hot I wasn't sure what to do.  But then I could see two little Yana teeth front and center on the bottom.  They had broken the skin and everything.  That explains it all.

She was grumpy all day and then went to bed.  I figured it was going to be a rough night but she didn't wake up until almost 9 o'clock.  She is still grumpy this morning and has a temperature of 101.0.  I hope that means that more teeth are coming today.  It would be nice to get it all done at once.

So please forgive me if I am somewhat absent today and tomorrow.  It will all depend on how she is feeling.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...