Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What happened to Monday?

Did you know it is Tuesday already?  What happened to Monday?  I had full intentions of blogging yesterday.  Obviously it didn't happen.  I apologize.  I need a few more hours to get things done it seems. 

Yesterday started out with a good run and then some errands.  We went to the post office to mail a birthday present and then to Aldi's to get a few groceries.  After that we took my husband's suit to the dry cleaners.

We came home, had lunch, Yana took a nap and I sewed.  I finished the last table runner.  Now I just need to take pictures and get it posted.  I hope to get that done today.  Then we spent the afternoon just hanging around.  Yana is in this clingy mood.  If I leave her alone she just cries.  It makes it hard to get things done.

When Josh came home we went to Olive Garden.  I was craving it.  Then we went to Cherry Berry and got some frozen yogurt.  We got the girls put to bed and then watched some more "24". 

Here we are today and it is Tuesday already.  I've made a cake for class tonight and it is cooling.  I've vacuumed, cleaned, made lunch, put Yana down for a nap and have tons left to do today.  I hope that you all have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...