Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, October 14, 2011

What to say about Fridays?

It has been a good day.  That is what I'll say about today.  My husband didn't have to work a full day which was nice.  We got some shopping done and right now I'm making icing for a cake tomorrow.

What did I do today?  Well I went for a bike ride.  I spent an hour on the phone with my mother in law.  We don't talk often enough.  I sewed the top of other table runner, finished my Halloween runner.  I'll share pictures tomorrow....maybe.  It will probably be Monday before I have time to share them.

Spent time with my children and husband.  Did my Biggest Loser wii workout and just had a great day.

I hope that you all had a great day and that you have a wonderful day tomorrow.  I have a busy day between running 5 miles and a Super Saturday activity and then a BBQ with good friends.  I love weekends like these.

Have a good one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...