Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Yay the weekend is here again!!!

Well I am writing this Friday night.  My husband and I just got back from "Cowboys and Aliens".  Honestly, we didn't really care for it.  You just don't mix cowboys and aliens.  Anywho, we are now relaxing at home and I have been thinking about the many things that I have planned for this weekend.

Tomorrow morning I will be going for a jog.  At 10 o'clock I will be joining other women with whom I serve in Young Women's and we will be setting up several rooms in the church building.  At some point I am hoping we can find a babysitter so we can go to the shooting range.  Then at 6:30 we will be having New Beginnings for our Young Women.  We have some awesome stuff planned.  We have such wonderful young women here.  I love my calling.

Sunday, since we are all feeling much better we will all be going to church Sunday.

I will not be posting any blogs tomorrow or Sunday because I will be spending the time with my family.  I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...