Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fort fun


Do you remember the the cushions that I covered a while back?  Well they make a great fort.  My daughter loves playing on them and in them.  This is the side view of them


This is the entrance.  Today her friend and her were playing in it.  We usually put blankets on both ends and stick a flashlight in there with her.  She loves it.  She also likes to stand them up long ways on the couch and slide down them.

It is a lot of fun and she loves to play with them.  It is a great way to pass the time.

Have a good night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...