Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A good day..progress!!!

Well I just finished the birthday present and it is so cute.  I'll tell you what it is and show you pictures as soon as she has it in her possession.  I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Well my youngest who is 8 months has been dubbed "swiper" by my 3 year old.  She likes to watch Dora the Explorer and if you have seen it then you know who "swiper" is.  Every time Yana crawls in Sarah's direction she says "Swiper, no swiping!"  It is cute but at the same time I wish she wouldn't.

She is constantly hiding things worried that "swiper" from the movie is going to find and take her stuff. 

While I was sewing today she was pretending to make a sword to fight off monsters with.  She was so excited to give it to Grandma.  Apparently, Grandma has a lot of monsters in her neighbor that I didn't know about.

Having a three year old is definitely entertaining.

Have a great day.  I'm off to make cupcakes and icing for my cake decorating class tonight.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...