Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Crawling monster!!!!

Yana crawls, she climbs, she grabs, she cries.  She is now 7 months old and into everything already.  It is cute and it hasn't been too bad but I can see trouble coming.
 Isn't she cute.

 Always so happy.
She loves to crawl so much that she doesn't like to spend much time in her bouncer anymore.  Guess it is time to put it up.

Things are going good.  She is growing like a weed.  Just getting over a cold she picked up on vacation.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...