Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Class # 3 - Cupcakes

CUPCAKES

Today was my third class and it was a lot of fun.  Today was so busy at the same time.
I was making the last batch of frosting as I was walking the kids out the door.  I made a batch of cupcakes and while they were cooling I started making the frosting.  Then I ordered pizza. lol.
I had to separate the icing and make 4 different colors.  One was thin and the rest medium consistency.

In class we learned how to use several more tips and how to make several more flowers.
I decorated 7 in class and then ate one so the other 6 would fit back into the pan.  :)
At home I set up shop on the floor and decorated the rest of them.  There are a few more not shown here but I didn't want to get everything back out again.

I have so much frosting in my fridge that I'm going to have to make something else just to use it up before it goes bad.


 The one on the right and the one on the left are shaggy mums.
I had so much fun.  I am planning to take the second class next month and possible the tall cakes class in October.  I'm so glad that I found this class.

I hope that you are all having a great start to your day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...