Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, August 12, 2011

FLEX days are a wonderful creation.

I don't know how many of you have flex days or are married to someone who gets flex days.  They are wonderful.  What they are is 1 day a pay period where you don't work.  You work 44 hours one week and 36 the next.  It is awesome because we can go do things during the week when people are working and at school.  It also gives you a three day weekend. 

Today is my husband's flex day.  So this is all I'm writing for today.  Gonna spend the day with my husband.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...