Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Grounded...

So I was right in the middle of thinking about things to do today, places to go.  I hear my phone making noises in the other room signaling me that I have received a few texts.  After a minute or two I go check my phone and see this text from my husband:

"bad news", "I have both sets of car keys. Just found your keys in my back pocket."

So now I have to rethink today's plans.  I just thought it was funny.  We went grocery shopping yesterday so we are all set for a fun day at home.

Yesterday in "school" we traced letters and numbers, read books, watched "Your Baby Can Read", and even made a paper sack cow puppet.  It was a lot of fun watching her.  She is so smart.

Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...