Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday's Recipe - Roast Beef Sandwiches

About two Sunday papers ago I saw a recipe that I thought would be fun to try so I clipped it.  We tried it last week actually and absolutely loved it.  It will become one of our favorites.  It is really easy to make and tastes really good.  It is a Campbell's recipe.

 Dripping Roast Beef Sandwiches with Melted Provolone
1 Can (10.5 oz.) Campbell's Condensed French Onion Soup
1 Tbsp reduced sodium Worcestershire sauce
3/4 lb thinly sliced deli roast beef
4 Pepperidge Farm Classic Soft Hoagie Rolls with Sesame Seeds
4 slices deli provolone cheese cut in half
1/4 C drained mild or pickled banana pepper rings

Heat your oven to 400F
Heat the soup and Worcestershire over medium-high heat to a boil.
Add beef and heat through, stirring occasionally.
Divide beef among rolls.  Top beef mixture with cheese slices and place sandwiches on baking sheet
Bake 3 minutes or until the sandwiches are toasted and cheese is melted.
Spoon soup mixture onto sandwiches.
Top each sandwich with 1 tbsp pepper rings.

I didn't use pepper rings.  I forgot about them.  I also didn't have the sesame seeds on our rolls.  They were super quick to make and tasted really good.  Our three year old daughter even liked them. 
Enjoy.  The paper said you could find more yummy recipes at www.campbellskitchen.com.
Have a wonderful day.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...