Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Leafy Grocery Sack Holder is now posted

This morning I posted my Leafy grocery sack holder.  Come check it out at my store to see more pictures.



This is a kitchen towel turned grocery sack holder. As you can see it is stripped. If you like to keep your grocery sacks after grocery shopping this is a great way to keep them organized. You can hang it behind a door, in the pantry, set it on the floor or even set them on the shelf. This is cute so if they are out in the open you don't have to be embarrassed.

This Target towels so they can be washed if they get dirty.
It is 25 1/2 inches long (empty).

There is rope in the top and the bottom. I don't cut it short that way you can decide how long or short you want the rope.

It was made in a pet and smoke free home.

They make great gifts to those graduating seniors you know.

If you get creative they can even be used to hold your socks.

They are fun to make and I hope that you enjoy this one

1 comment:

Mom Daughter Style said...

you make great stuff, i started crafting again too. im your new follower.

http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...