Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Craft Night fun

A couple of months ago a couple of my friends and I decided that there should be a night when we could get together, leave our kids with our spouses and work on projects that we just haven't been getting done while watching our kids.  Last month there were three of us who were able to get together.  We really enjoyed it. 

So last night we did it again.  My husband happened to be there and decided to take pictures.  I was finishing the binding on a table runner, a friend was working on a tutu, another was working on a computer project, another was working on a family quilt and another friend was working on a children's blanket.
It started at 7 and went until about 9:30.  And yes, of course we visited but we still got things done.  Could we have gotten more done without the visiting......maybe but then that defeats half the purpose of getting together.  It is so nice to visit with friends while working on projects.

I finished my table runner and almost finished a bag I was working on.  I'll show pictures of it later when it is finished.

I believe that we are going to get together again in a couple of weeks at a different house and do it again.  I'm so excited.  It is so nice to visit with good friends doing things we all enjoy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...