Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sunflower table runner - now for sell.

 Here is the sunflower table runner I have been talking about.  There is another one that is almost finished and I will post pictures when it is finished.  It, however, will not be posted.  It has already been purchased.  Come check it out at my store.  www.IdahoAtHeart.etsy.com.

I will next start on my 4th of July Table runners so I can get them up as soon as possible.  Keep checking back and I will keep you posted on my sewing adventures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...