Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, May 23, 2011

A way to serve and help.

In response to my previous post about service projects being needed - I have found a way to serve.  There has been a Tornado hit Joplin, MS and many of the people here in Owasso know people there.  There is effort to send as any supplies as we can up to Joplin.  I went through my home this morning finding things that we don't use or have extras.

Many people up there lost everything and anything that can be sent would be a blessing.  There is a family in our ward that is gathering stuff to take up tomorrow night.  If anyone in the area would like to donate anything:

food
clothes
blankets
shoes
baby items
toys
coloring books
etc.

Please let me know and I will direct you to a place you can drop them off. 

I'm glad to be able to help, it is just sad that it had to happen after a tornado.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...