Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Let the week without TV begin!!!

Well today is Monday....that is if you haven't noticed yet.  :)  I decided last week that we would have a week with no TV.  I got my husband to join in on the "fun" and we decided to start today.  This is going to b an interesting week.  I sometimes enjoy having the TV babysit so I can take a shower or sew for a few minutes.  I have a whole list of things to do thanks to all your ideas. 

Each day I will let you know how the day before went and what we did.  Our ancestors didn't have TV and they survived so, so can we.

This week will be interesting but I'm sure we will have fun.  The poll is still up and I noticed that another person is going to do this with me.  If anyone else wants to take the poll it closes today.

Have a good week everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...