Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Recipes

Well I was looking around on my Kaboodle, Pinterest and StumbleUpon accounts yesterday and kept coming across really yummy looking recipes.  It got me thinking....I have several cook books and I hardly ever use them.  I see really yummy looking recipes in them but how often do I stop and cook them?  My cook books are becoming wall and counter decorations more than what they were meant to be.

So I decided yesterday and was still thinking about it this morning that I am going to cook one new recipe every week and that recipe is going to be what I share on here. I am also going to try to remember to take pictures of at least the finished product before we start eating it.  It might be the main course, the dessert, breads, salads.  Who knows.  I just need to start using my cook books and you this blog is going to help me do that.  This week it probably wont happen....I'll post my first one Wednesday. 

Do you have recipes you want to share?  Feel free to let me know.  I'd love to try some new recipes from you as well.  Have a good Saturday everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...