Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday's randomness.

Well it is Monday all over again....funny how that happens every week.  Every Monday I have a list a mile long and it seems to be my busiest day.  Today will be no exception.  I normally stay home and clean on Monday's but today we will venture out into the world and get some things done there too.  I hope to finish my table runner today amongst all the cleaning.

This weekend we noticed that Yana is now teething.  She has two top teeth coming in.  They are coming in a little bit further back in her mouth than I was expecting so I kept saying that she wasn't teething because I couldn't feel them.  However, after my husband looked we can now see the teeth they are just behind the normal ridge line.  I don't know exactly what that means for her teeth but hopefully they will move down where they are supposed to be.

Last week was awesome for me as far as weight loss goes...until Sunday.  I had actually lost 3 pounds last week and then yesterday we Fasted, had lunch and then made cookies....can you see where I'm going with this.  So I gained most of what I lost back.  I'm still hoping that so long as I eat healthily today and exercise then it will come back off just as fast.  So no more of those weekend weight killer days.

I plan on going to Fleet Feet sometime this week and having them help me find out what type of running shoe I should be using.  I have heard wonderful things about them and am excited to have someone help me.  I hate picking them out because they feel fine while walking but then when running they may or may not continue to feel that great.  I had an awesome run last Wednesday and I am so excited to see what good new shoes will do.

Well my girls are awake and I have lots to do.  Have a good Monday and thanks for reading my ramblings.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...